While our family is in the midst of our own bathroom renovations, Pinterest boards and ideas are chaotically running through my creative brain. How do you choose just one idea for your bathroom decor? How do you create your own original Pinterest bathroom? Where do you find these things?? Well, it takes time, one thing I have to remind myself is that these visions don’t happen overnight. Search room ideas and create your own mood board and pick in the end what makes you happy!
While you might think that space is a limiting factor for your own bathroom, it doesn’t have to be. Whether your sprucing up a large bathroom or a tiny bathroom, there are plenty of great ideas to fit any sized room. They don’t have to be expensive or hard to find either.
I’ve come up with a few easy to do ways to dress up your bathroom decor. The bathroom may not always be the prettiest room in your home but it doesn’t have to be terrible. Especially since we find so much time is spent there!
- Floating Shelves – These don’t have to be expensive or difficult to make. If making your own, just determine your right sized wood, sand, stain or paint and hang! If you’d prefer to buy them ready to hang, there are some great options here and here!
- Apothecary Glass – I love these for storage and as a DIY I used a recycled glass candle container to store things in as well. It gives a detailed look to boring cotton balls and q-tips!
- Wallpaper – Choose an accent wall and stick on a pretty patterned stick-on wallpaper. Rocky Mountain Decals is a great removable wallpaper and decal company that offers adorable designs. There is also an unlimited amount of incredible designs available on Etsy, which you can browse here!
- Signs & Small Decor – Bonus points if they are designed specifically for the bathroom (like this go with the flow sign!). Layer them or build your own gallery wall. Stack decor blocks on your new shelves or hang cute sayings for when people are leaving the room.
- Accent Mirrors – They don’t have to be bulky and frumpy looking. There are so many options for accent vanity mirrors to give your bathroom the style it deserves! My favourite places to check out for mirrors are Wayfair & JYSK.
Share your favourite bathroom makeover tips below and follow along for more Home Decor Ideas here!
This Is a Guest Post by Keisha of Loving Littles Blog
Keisha is a proud wife to her high school sweetheart and a blessed mama to two littles, Keisha’s blog is “Loving Littles Blog” and there she shares stories of life & style, beauty & DIY, and everything else in between for you and your littles. Take a peek at her Instagram and Blog.